1) Winding: Traverse units are used for winding hair thin fiber optic wires to heavy gauge cables, Steel / Plastic wire Ropes, Rubber / Plastic Hoses and Pipes, Chain, Rectangular strips, Flats, Filaments, Ribbon, Tapes, Foils and for winding any material of any shape and size. Traverse pitch is automatically synchronized with Take up reel rotational speed. Widely used in Spoolers / Take ups of Wire drawing, Stranding, Armoring, Braiding, Extruder and other Wire Processing Machines
Industrial Areas: Wire and Cable Industries, Textile Industries, Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Plastic, Rubber Industries etc.
2) Textile Industries
3) Plastic Industries
4) Transformer Manufacturing Industries:
For Layer Winding Of Round And Rectangular Conductor In Semi Automatic Layer Winding Machines.
5) Automobile Industries: Coating
6) Rubber Industries: For Stock Blender, Rubber Mixing Etc
7) Glass / Mirror Industries: Coating, Spraying and Painting
8) Sequential Feed / Positioning Drives.
9) Paper / Cardboard Industries: Coating Measuring / Testing and Spraying.
10) Surface Treatment
12) Linear Drives
13) Material Handling And Packaging
14) Tyre Manufacture
15) Measuring and Testing